I published a new cheat sheet, this one offering practical tips for finding and getting the right job in Information Technology, with a slant towards information security. You can view the contents on the web or print them as a 1-page PDF file.
This cheat sheet covers the following topics:
- What to do before you start looking for a job
- How to use social networking as an ongoing part of your career
- Steps towards finding the IT position worth pursuing
- Advice on crafting and polishing your resume
- Tips for negotiating a favorable compensation package
If you have comments or tips related to getting the right IT job, please leave a comment or drop me a note.