Do you work in the information security field? How about the data assurance industry? IT risk group? There’s a surprising number of variations in the titles assigned to people whose professions might fall into an “information security” category.
I examined various job sites to get a feel for the more frequently-seen titles and created the following random security job title generator. Just for fun. This page displays several titles at a time. You can see a new set by reloading the page.
- Principal Data Security Program Officer
- Principal Application Security Systems Associate
- Data Security Operations Administrator
- Network Security Program Architect
- Application Security Systems Specialist
- Application Security Systems Director
- Chief Information Systems Director
- Senior IT Assurance Architect
- Principal Data Risk Administrator
- Principal Enterprise Risk Engineer
For details about the methodology, observations and to download the full data set see Which Information Security Job Titles Are Least and Most Common?