Do you work in the information security field? How about the data assurance industry? IT risk group? There’s a surprising number of variations in the titles assigned to people whose professions might fall into an “information security” category.
I examined various job sites to get a feel for the more frequently-seen titles and created the following random security job title generator. Just for fun. This page displays several titles at a time. You can see a new set by reloading the page.
- Senior Network Security Operations Administrator
- Senior Network Security Assurance Analyst
- Principal Data Security Operations Officer
- Principal IT Security Operations Engineer
- Principal Enterprise Security Operations Architect
- Principal Security Program Consultant
- Information Security Systems Engineer
- Chief Network Risk Engineer
- Senior Network Risk Manager
- Information Assurance Administrator
For details about the methodology, observations and to download the full data set see Which Information Security Job Titles Are Least and Most Common?