Do you work in the information security field? How about the data assurance industry? IT risk group? There’s a surprising number of variations in the titles assigned to people whose professions might fall into an “information security” category.
I examined various job sites to get a feel for the more frequently-seen titles and created the following random security job title generator. Just for fun. This page displays several titles at a time. You can see a new set by reloading the page.
- Chief Information Security Administrator
- Chief Network Security Assurance Analyst
- Senior Application Security Officer
- Principal Network Security Program Consultant
- Principal Application Security Assurance Administrator
- Principal Security Systems Director
- Information Security Systems Engineer
- Chief Network Program Analyst
- Chief Network Operations Officer
- Senior Network Risk Analyst
For details about the methodology, observations and to download the full data set see Which Information Security Job Titles Are Least and Most Common?