Do you work in the information security field? How about the data assurance industry? IT risk group? There’s a surprising number of variations in the titles assigned to people whose professions might fall into an “information security” category.
I examined various job sites to get a feel for the more frequently-seen titles and created the following random security job title generator. Just for fun. This page displays several titles at a time. You can see a new set by reloading the page.
- Senior IT Security Operations Analyst
- Senior Enterprise Security Consultant
- Principal Data Security Program Architect
- Principal Network Security Program Officer
- Principal IT Security Assurance Administrator
- Information Security Analyst
- Enterprise Security Systems Specialist
- Chief Information Risk Associate
- Senior Application Risk Analyst
- Information Risk Architect
For details about the methodology, observations and to download the full data set see Which Information Security Job Titles Are Least and Most Common?