Do you work in the information security field? How about the data assurance industry? IT risk group? There’s a surprising number of variations in the titles assigned to people whose professions might fall into an “information security” category.
I examined various job sites to get a feel for the more frequently-seen titles and created the following random security job title generator. Just for fun. This page displays several titles at a time. You can see a new set by reloading the page.
- Chief Enterprise Security Specialist
- Senior Network Security Program Manager
- Principal Enterprise Security Risk Officer
- Information Security Assurance Associate
- Security Risk Administrator
- Chief Information Risk Consultant
- Chief Information Systems Analyst
- Chief Information Assurance Associate
- Chief Network Program Architect
- Chief IT Risk Specialist
For details about the methodology, observations and to download the full data set see Which Information Security Job Titles Are Least and Most Common?