Do you work in the information security field? How about the data assurance industry? IT risk group? There’s a surprising number of variations in the titles assigned to people whose professions might fall into an “information security” category.
I examined various job sites to get a feel for the more frequently-seen titles and created the following random security job title generator. Just for fun. This page displays several titles at a time. You can see a new set by reloading the page.
- Senior Data Security Risk Consultant
- Principal Network Security Operations Consultant
- Network Security Operations Administrator
- Chief Information Program Engineer
- Chief Data Operations Specialist
- Principal Application Risk Administrator
- Principal Systems Analyst
- Principal Assurance Engineer
- Network Assurance Administrator
- Enterprise Assurance Analyst
For details about the methodology, observations and to download the full data set see Which Information Security Job Titles Are Least and Most Common?