Do you work in the information security field? How about the data assurance industry? IT risk group? There’s a surprising number of variations in the titles assigned to people whose professions might fall into an “information security” category.
I examined various job sites to get a feel for the more frequently-seen titles and created the following random security job title generator. Just for fun. This page displays several titles at a time. You can see a new set by reloading the page.
- Chief Data Security Engineer
- Chief Network Security Program Manager
- Chief Enterprise Security Assurance Director
- Senior Information Security Assurance Manager
- Senior Network Security Operations Engineer
- Senior Network Security Operations Administrator
- Principal Security Risk Consultant
- Information Security Director
- Data Security Systems Officer
- Data Assurance Officer
For details about the methodology, observations and to download the full data set see Which Information Security Job Titles Are Least and Most Common?