Do you work in the information security field? How about the data assurance industry? IT risk group? There’s a surprising number of variations in the titles assigned to people whose professions might fall into an “information security” category.
I examined various job sites to get a feel for the more frequently-seen titles and created the following random security job title generator. Just for fun. This page displays several titles at a time. You can see a new set by reloading the page.
- Chief Data Security Risk Engineer
- Chief Enterprise Security Program Consultant
- Chief Enterprise Security Risk Manager
- Principal IT Security Program Associate
- Information Security Director
- Data Security Systems Manager
- Application Security Program Officer
- Senior Risk Associate
- Principal Network Risk Analyst
- Principal IT Risk Architect
For details about the methodology, observations and to download the full data set see Which Information Security Job Titles Are Least and Most Common?