Do you work in the information security field? How about the data assurance industry? IT risk group? There’s a surprising number of variations in the titles assigned to people whose professions might fall into an “information security” category.
I examined various job sites to get a feel for the more frequently-seen titles and created the following random security job title generator. Just for fun. This page displays several titles at a time. You can see a new set by reloading the page.
- Chief Network Security Systems Director
- Senior Data Security Analyst
- Senior Network Security Risk Manager
- Senior Application Security Operations Analyst
- Principal IT Security Program Administrator
- IT Security Systems Director
- Enterprise Security Assurance Director
- Chief Risk Director
- Senior Information Assurance Officer
- Network Assurance Officer
For details about the methodology, observations and to download the full data set see Which Information Security Job Titles Are Least and Most Common?