Do you work in the information security field? How about the data assurance industry? IT risk group? There’s a surprising number of variations in the titles assigned to people whose professions might fall into an “information security” category.
I examined various job sites to get a feel for the more frequently-seen titles and created the following random security job title generator. Just for fun. This page displays several titles at a time. You can see a new set by reloading the page.
- Chief Data Security Operations Director
- Chief Enterprise Security Program Analyst
- Senior IT Security Risk Consultant
- Senior IT Security Assurance Manager
- Principal Network Security Operations Specialist
- Data Security Systems Architect
- Network Security Operations Specialist
- Security Systems Engineer
- Chief Information Program Administrator
- Senior Information Assurance Architect
For details about the methodology, observations and to download the full data set see Which Information Security Job Titles Are Least and Most Common?