Do you work in the information security field? How about the data assurance industry? IT risk group? There’s a surprising number of variations in the titles assigned to people whose professions might fall into an “information security” category.
I examined various job sites to get a feel for the more frequently-seen titles and created the following random security job title generator. Just for fun. This page displays several titles at a time. You can see a new set by reloading the page.
- Chief Information Security Assurance Engineer
- Principal Network Security Program Analyst
- Principal IT Security Program Associate
- Principal Application Security Engineer
- Information Security Program Specialist
- Information Security Operations Consultant
- IT Security Systems Officer
- Enterprise Security Systems Specialist
- Information Risk Director
- Data Risk Consultant
For details about the methodology, observations and to download the full data set see Which Information Security Job Titles Are Least and Most Common?