Do you work in the information security field? How about the data assurance industry? IT risk group? There’s a surprising number of variations in the titles assigned to people whose professions might fall into an “information security” category.
I examined various job sites to get a feel for the more frequently-seen titles and created the following random security job title generator. Just for fun. This page displays several titles at a time. You can see a new set by reloading the page.
- Chief Network Security Operations Associate
- Chief IT Security Risk Consultant
- Senior Application Security Assurance Associate
- Senior Enterprise Security Program Specialist
- Principal Information Security Systems Director
- Data Security Risk Officer
- Chief Data Risk Manager
- Senior Data Assurance Engineer
- Senior IT Systems Associate
- Principal Assurance Analyst
For details about the methodology, observations and to download the full data set see Which Information Security Job Titles Are Least and Most Common?