Do you work in the information security field? How about the data assurance industry? IT risk group? There’s a surprising number of variations in the titles assigned to people whose professions might fall into an “information security” category.
I examined various job sites to get a feel for the more frequently-seen titles and created the following random security job title generator. Just for fun. This page displays several titles at a time. You can see a new set by reloading the page.
- Senior Information Security Analyst
- Senior IT Security Operations Administrator
- Principal IT Security Risk Engineer
- Network Security Operations Consultant
- Network Security Operations Associate
- Network Security Assurance Consultant
- Enterprise Security Risk Administrator
- Senior Data Risk Analyst
- Senior Data Assurance Administrator
- Principal Systems Officer
For details about the methodology, observations and to download the full data set see Which Information Security Job Titles Are Least and Most Common?