Some time ago I conducted a project during which I asked visitors to my site to tell me what inspires them—things they consider “natural highs.” As a result of this effort, I’ve collected more than two thousand statements, which I am happy to present here.
So as not to overwhelm you, I’ve configured this page to display several such statements at random. You can see a new set by reloading the page.
- Playing miniature golf.
- Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
- Dancing naked in the rain.
- Hitting the road with a good friend and having no destination!
- The dizzy felling you get when you stare strait up into a clear night sky.
- Seeing your puppy get excited because you’re home.
- Meeting new friends.
- Hearing the sails!
- Boarding a plane bound for a distant, exotic land.
- Listening to a friend sing his own compositions.
- Getting goose bumps from the “going the distance” scene in ROCKY.
- Your first car.
- Eating a pool of jello while in France sunbathing next to many slender busty beautiful women with blond hair.
- San Francisco, CA.