Some time ago I conducted a project during which I asked visitors to my site to tell me what inspires them—things they consider “natural highs.” As a result of this effort, I’ve collected more than two thousand statements, which I am happy to present here.
So as not to overwhelm you, I’ve configured this page to display several such statements at random. You can see a new set by reloading the page.
- Making the winning score.
- Being best friends with your brothers and sisters.
- LIFE IN GENERAL.
- Riding the Mindway to Nirvana.
- When she says “I love you too”.
- Waltzing on the main square of Prague in a pouring summer rain.
- Bubbles and icecream on a sunny afternoon.
- Baby deer playing in a field with each other.
- Redefining “Love” each new day-after 12 years of marriage.
- Finding a little romantic bed and breakfast in the country.
- Getting mail from overseas.
- Waking up from a deep sleep after a bout with the flu — and feeling clear-headed again.
- Using candles instead of electric lights.
- Having a roommate who you share a personality with, who will cheer you up when you are sad, and who you love unconditionally, even though she leaves the closet messy.
- Feeling the wind rush through your hair and not caring if you hair is messed up in a red jeep.