Some time ago I conducted a project during which I asked visitors to my site to tell me what inspires them—things they consider “natural highs.” As a result of this effort, I’ve collected more than two thousand statements, which I am happy to present here.
So as not to overwhelm you, I’ve configured this page to display several such statements at random. You can see a new set by reloading the page.
- A hug.
- Playing miniature golf.
- Getting your first kiss.
- Mozart’s Requiem.
- Skydiving at night!
- Discovering a cozy cafe downtown that you’ve never been to.
- Seeing the rugby football side I coach do something right.
- Living in the country with Nature and Fresh Air.
- Swimming in my clothes.
- A weekend getaway all alone.
- Sharing homemade soup with my daughter every Friday when she gets home from work.
- Making a surprise visit home.
- Watching my cat drink out of the running faucet.
- Looking at your test and realizing the professor made a mistake — I got a C, not a D+!!!
- Having someone putting a warm blanket around you when you doze off sitting outdoors.