Some time ago I conducted a project during which I asked visitors to my site to tell me what inspires them—things they consider “natural highs.” As a result of this effort, I’ve collected more than two thousand statements, which I am happy to present here.
So as not to overwhelm you, I’ve configured this page to display several such statements at random. You can see a new set by reloading the page.
- Falling asleep in the sun on a cool day.
- Getting a strike in bowling.
- Wednesday football in University.
- Listening to my 10 year old play and talk all by herself.
- Your 4 month old sleeping through the night.
- An empty laundry basket.
- Making love in you car on a rainy day…
- A warm bubble bath.
- Reading the sports page barefoot with the warm sun on your shoulders.
- Eating a peanut butter and pickle sandwich no matter who thinks it’s gross.
- Finishing off the last level of Doom 2.
- Eating a pool of jello while in France sunbathing next to many slender busty beautiful women with blond hair.
- Getting pictures back from the developer and seeing that they’re really good.
- The aroma of homemade bread lingering in the house.
- Knowing that you just made peace with a former enemy.