Some time ago I conducted a project during which I asked visitors to my site to tell me what inspires them—things they consider “natural highs.” As a result of this effort, I’ve collected more than two thousand statements, which I am happy to present here.
So as not to overwhelm you, I’ve configured this page to display several such statements at random. You can see a new set by reloading the page.
- Pay day.
- Manuel Antonio Beach in COSTA RICA.
- A hydrocephalic boy (4 yrs.), cardiac arrest, successful CPR, the relief on his mom’s face.
- Enjoying nature, and being completely away from society, and the madness of man-made technology.
- Enjoying pure silence with my latest obsession.
- Hugging a friend you haven’t seen since they left for boot camp.
- Skydiving at night!
- Petting my cat and hearing her purrrrrr.
- Sitting on your front porch watching lightning in the distance.
- Singing inside a crash helmet.
- Breakfast in bed at 5:30am.
- The Oscar Meyer Weiner-Mobile driving down the street.
- Having a foot-spa after much hyperactive dancing.
- Yawning and seeing the best-looking guy in class yawning too.