Now that a new month is upon us, I wanted to highlight several posts I wrote on this security blog in December 2010:
- 10 Information Security Mistakes: A False Sense of Security
- Tips for Submitting a Security Conference Proposal
- Low Price as a Differentiator for Information Security Products
- Depth of Knowledge in IT Is Not Enough
- Three Web Attack Vectors Using the Browser
Last month my posts covered a number of topics, including IT career development and web browser security.
Let’s see what the new month will bring! Oh, and welcome to 2011!
Updated January 3, 2011