Now that a new month is upon us, I wanted to highlight several posts I wrote on this security blog in April 2011:
- Which Information Security Job Titles Are Least and Most Common?
- A Look at Today’s Computer Attack and Defense Landscape
- Could Regulatory Compliance Encourage Weaker Security?
- Social Graph: The Holy Grail of Actionable Intelligence
- Why I Make Fun of Advanced Persistent Threat (APT)
Last month my posts covered a number of topics, including APT, security threats and malware analysis.
Let’s see what the new month will bring!
Updated May 2, 2011