Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Six Degrees Of Desperation: When Defense Becomes Offense by Christopher Hoff
- Premature Counter Offensive Actions Could Yield Painful Results by Will Gragido
- Laptops as a Security Model for Hybrid Cloud by Chris Brenton
- Malware Root Cause Analysis by Corey Harrell
- Different Ways of Looking at Security Bugs by Jim Bird
Also, below are the articles I published in the past couple of weeks:
- Tips For Getting the Right IT Job - New Cheat Sheet
- Mutually-Assured Destruction in Cyberspace
- What Does a Security Product Manager Do?
- Allowing Gullible Victims to Self-Select in Online Attacks
- Looking at Mutex Objects for Malware Discovery and Indicators of Compromise (SANS forensics blog)
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.