Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Six Degrees Of Desperation: When Defense Becomes Offense by Christopher Hoff
- Premature Counter Offensive Actions Could Yield Painful Results by Will Gragido
- Laptops as a Security Model for Hybrid Cloud by Chris Brenton
- Malware Root Cause Analysis by Corey Harrell
- Different Ways of Looking at Security Bugs by Jim Bird
Also, below are the articles I published in the past couple of weeks:
- Tips For Getting the Right IT Job - New Cheat Sheet
- Mutually-Assured Destruction in Cyberspace
- What Does a Security Product Manager Do?
- Allowing Gullible Victims to Self-Select in Online Attacks
- Looking at Mutex Objects for Malware Discovery and Indicators of Compromise (SANS forensics blog)
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.
Updated July 31, 2012