Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- The Duqu Saga Continues: Enter Mr. B. Jason and TV’s Dexter by Alexander Gostev
- A New Cybersecurity Research Agenda (In Three Minutes or Less) by Dan Geer
- Facebook Likes and Cold-Call Scams by David Harley
- APEC SpearPhish by Kahu Security
- Managed Services in a Security Management 2.0 World by Mike Rothman
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Preparing The Next Release of REMnux Distro
- Extracting Malicious Flash Objects from PDFs Using SWF Mastah
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.