Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Analyzing Malicious Files for Writing Network Signatures by Umesh Wanve
- SMS Trojans: All Around the World by Denis Maslennikov
- Verified by Visa? by Rik Ferguson
- Stealing Apps, Installing Ads by Tim Armstrong
- China’s Great Firewall Tests Mysterious Scans On Encrypted Connections by Andy Greenberg
Also, during the past week I published the following post:
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.