Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Lost USB Keys Have 66% Chance of Malware by Paul Ducklin
- Changes Coming to the CISO Role by Jon Oltsik
- Twitter Bots Drown Out Anti-Kremlin Tweets by Brian Krebs
- Common Ways Security Fails People by Ben Tomhave
- Manipulating Windows File Protection and Indicators of Compromise by Chris Pogue
Also, during the past week I published the following posts at the Internet Storm Center:
- Adobe Acrobat Latest Zero-Day Vulnerability Fix Coming to All Platforms by January 10
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.
Updated December 10, 2011