Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Don’t Trust. And Verify. A Security Architecture Stack for the Cloud by Gunnar Peterson
- SpyEye v. ZeuS Rivalry Ends in Quiet Merger by Brian Krebs
- Thoughts on the Wall Street Journal’s Facebook Investigation by theharmonyguy
- Piggybacking on Adobe Acrobat and Others by Elad Sharf
- Small Vendors Driving Innovation In Security by Tim Wilson
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.