Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- XSS (Cross Site Scripting) Prevention Cheat Sheet by Jim Manico and Jeff Williams
- Rethinking Privacy and Cloud Computing by Diana Kelley
- Creating Connections to Persuade Your Targets by Robin Dreeke
- Spy vs SpyEye Part 1 and Part 2 by Lance James
- Zeus Attackers Deploy Honeypot Against Researchers, Competitors by Kelly Jackson Higgins
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- 2 Types of Social Media and Social Networking Risks in the Enterprise
- 5 Interviewing Tips for IT Job Candidates – What You Must Know
- The Battle for Social Identity: Reputation, Business and Privacy Implications
- ATM Burglars Arrested in Moscow, Stole $1.5 Million USD
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.