Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Digital Forensics How-To: Memory Analysis with Mandiant Memoryze by Chad Tilbury
- A Web Pioneer Profiles Users by Name by Emily Steel
- When Are Facebook Updates a Firing Offense? by Brian Elzweig and Donna K. Peeples
- Body Armor for Bad Web Sites by Brian Krebs
- Resisting the Online Tracking Programs by Riva Richmond
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Could a Data Breach Actually Help the Affected Brand
- Top 10 Cloud Security Risks
- Combating Malware in the Enterprise: New SANS Course
- Dealing with Misinformation During Security Assessments and Forensic Investigations
- How to Research in Preparation For an IT Interview
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.