Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Captchabot: Blurring Human and Machine by Brian Krebs
- Koobface: Inside a Crimeware Network by Nart Villeneuve
- The 3 Rules of Cloud Compliance by Michael Dahn
- Attribution for Intrusion Detection slides PDF by Greg Hoglund (video)
- Partnerka - What Is It, And Why Should You Care? by Dmitry Samosseiko (PDF)
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Getting Started with Malware Analysis
- Joining the Information Security Community on Twitter
- 10 Tips for Hiring Managers Seeking Information Security Professionals
- Faux Targeted Attacks and the Magic of Cold Reading
- Learning to Live with Social Networks: Risks and Rewards
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.