Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- When Employees Go Online: The Risks of Social Media to Employers by Megan Ruwe
- A Strategy for Winning the IT Budgeting Game by Ed Moyle
- Spear Phishing Attacks Snag E-mail Marketers by Brian Krebs
- Additional Discussion of the April China BGP Hijack Incident by Craig Labovitz
- Password Cracking as Indicator for the Security Posture by Mark Hofman
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Stop Relying on Your Resume
- Key Challenges of Combating Malware in the Enterprise
- Honeypots as Part of a Modern IT Infrastructure
- Dealing with Brand Impersonation on Social Networks
- Cloud Risks and the Security Community
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.