Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Evaluating Protected Mode in Internet Explorer by Tom Keech
- SamuraiWTF: The Life Cycle of a Web Application Vulnerability Analysis by Russ McRee (PDF)
- Volatility for Memory Forensics Tutorial by LG
- Mitigating Slow HTTP DoS Attacks with ModSecurity by Ryan Barnett
- FBI Identifies Russian ‘Mega-D’ Spam Kingpin by Brian Krebs
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- 5 Common Malware Infection Approaches
- Negative Sentiment May Help Search Engine Optimization
- Featured Security Posts from November 2010
- Low Price as a Differentiator for Information Security Products
- Depth of Knowledge in IT Is Not Enough
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.