Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- More or Less by Dan Geer (PDF)
- The SpyEye Competitive Landscape by Gunter Ollmann
- Password Check by Frank Lesser
- Trojan Caught on Camera Shows CAPTCHA is Still a Security Issue by Elad Sharf
- Vishing: To Have Your Identity Stolen, Press One by Idan Aharoni
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.
Updated February 18, 2012