Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Pack Mules: The Re-Shipping Fraud & Malware Connection by Nart Villeneuve
- 2011 Global State of Information Security Survey by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PDF)
- Dealtime 2010: Remembering the Departed by Mike Rotham
- Peeling Apart TDL4 and Other Seeds of Evil by CW
- Sandboxing: Welcome to the Dawn of the Two-Exploit Era by Jeremiah Grossman
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Information Security Isn’t a Standalone Discipline
- NoScript Strengthens Security Even If You Allow Scripting
- Tips for Submitting a Security Conference Proposal
- Deploying Google Chrome in the Enterprise
- Cross-Side Scripting Demystified
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.