Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Security Douchanomics by Ray Pompon
- Malicious Code Detection Technologies by Alisa Shevchenko (PDF)
- Building a Web Application Security Program by Rich Mogull and Adrian Lane (PDF)
- How Compliance and Security Can Play Well Together by Michael Dahn
- Penetration Testing Rapidly Becoming Obsolete by Val Smith
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Three Web Attack Vectors Using the Browser
- Mitigating Attacks on the User of the Web Browser
- Mitigating Attacks on Web Applications Through the Browser
- Mitigating Attacks on the Web Browser and Add-Ons
- 2010 Retrospective: Why I Started This Security Blog
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.