Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Review of Dragon Bytes by Richard Bejtlich
- PDCA for IT InfoSec, Much Assembly Required by Ray Pompon
- Attorney-Client Privilege | Work Product by Benjamin Wright
- How Discoverable Is Information On Facebook? by Troutman Sanders LLP
- Auditing vs. Investigating: It’s a Matter of Trust by David Hoelzer
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Featured Security Posts from December 2010
- Quora Essentials for Information Security Professionals
- CISOs Can Find Allies at the General Counsel Office
- Resisting the Gentle Pull of Mediocrity - A Reminder
- Which Information Security Controls Are Most Important?
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.