Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Leverage the World Around You in 2011 by Michael Dahn
- What Is It You Would Say That You Do Here? by Gunnar Peterson
- The Evolving Role of Vulnerability Assessment and Pen Testing in Web Application Security by Rich Mogull
- Dashboards are Dumb by Russell Thomas
- Which Platform Is More Vulnerable to Viruses - iOS or Android? by Alex Stamos
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Social Engineering in On-Line Scams: “Home Income Kit”
- Metrics for Measuring Enterprise Malware Defenses
- Non-Financial “Currency” for Framing Security Discussions
- Announcing REMnux Version 2: Linux Distro for Malware Analysis
- The Worrisome State of the Information Security Industry
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.