Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Peering Through the iFrame by Brett Stone-Gross et. al
- Monthly Malware Statistics, December 2010 by Vyacheslav Zakorzhevsky
- An Intro to Creating Anti-Virus Signatures by Alexander Hanel
- Two Charged in AT&T Hack of iPad Customer Data by Kim Zetter
- Honeybot, Your Man in the Middle for Automated Social Engineering by Tobias Lauinger at. al (PDF)
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- When Malware Distributes Links Though Social Networks
- When Bots Control Content on Social Networking Sites
- When Bots Chat With Social Network Participants
- Security Scoreboard – “Yelp” for Enterprise Security Products?
- Benefits of Learning in a Group
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.