Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Digital Affluence Is Making Us Less Secure by Dan Geer
- Security Metrics: An Overview by Clare E. Nelson (PDF)
- Anticipate the Lies, Plan Accordingly by Ed Moyle
- The New Trend in “Malware Evolution” by Seculert
- Conficker Working Group: Lessons Learned by The Rendon Group (PDF)
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Getting to Know Larry Seltzer (Not Lenny Zeltser)
- Featured Security Posts from January 2011
- A Quick Look at Defensio for Protecting Facebook Activities
- How the Scarcity Principle is Used in Online Scams and Attacks
- More Metrics for Measuring Enterprise Malware Defenses
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.