Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- RSA Guide 2011: Key Themes by Mike Rothman
- Canned Sandboxing [for Malware Analysis] by Gunter Ollmann
- Cloud Governance is About More Than Security by Gordon Haff
- Would a CISO Benefit From an MBA Education? by Russell Thomas
- Directions in Incident Detection and Response Interview with Richard Bejtlich (PDF)
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Tips for Starting a Security Incident Response Program
- Attackers Are Attracted to Email Like Flies to Honey
- Computer Threats Evolve Towards Focused, Nimble Tactics
- 5 Addictions of Information Security Professionals
- Analyzing Suspicious PDF Files With PDF Stream Dumper
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.