Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- NIST SP 800-144: Guidelines on Security and Privacy in Public Cloud Computing Draft by Wayne Jansen and Timothy Granc (PDF)
- How to Start a Spam Trap by Mark Adams
- Spambot Evolution 2011 by SecureWorks
- Top 10 Botnet Threat Report – 2010 by Damballa
- Exploit Kits – A Different View by Marco Preuss and Vicente Diaz
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Researching Malicious Websites: A Few Tips
- 7 Etiquette Tips for Social Receptions at Conferences
- Pros and Cons of Virtual Patching to Address Vulnerabilities
- Cloud Makes Security More Affordable for Smaller Companies
- Incorporating Mobile Devices into Enterprise Security
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.