Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Hiring Managers: There’s A Better Way by Chief Monkey
- Russian Cops Crash Pill Pusher Party by Brian Krebs
- Change We Can Believe In? by Dave Shackleford
- It Will Never Be Too Expensive by Don C. Weber
- 2011 (ISC)2 Global Information Security Workforce Study by Robert Ayoub (PDF)
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- What is an Information Security Expert?
- The Lure of Notoriety for Information Security Experts
- Advanced Persistent Threat (APT): Touchy Security Topic #1
- Return on Investment (ROI): Touchy Security Topic #2
- Insider Threat: Touchy Security Topic #3
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.