Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- On Science Projects by Mike Rothman
- A Declaration of Cyber-War by Michael Joseph Gross
- RSA 2011 PCI Council Interview by Anton Chuvakin
- The Ransomway by Ivan Sabo
- The Case of the Malicious Autostart by Mark Russinovich
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Better Internal Vulnerability Scanning With Authentication
- Featured Security Posts from February 2011
- The Need to Deal with Internal Politics for Security Professionals
- How to Achieve a Work-Life Balance in Information Security?
- How to Design Security Warning Messages to Protect Users
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.