Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Helping Your CIRT Enhance your Security Management by Alex Hutton
- SpyEye, ZeuS Users Target Tracker Sites by Brian Krebs
- The Problem with Disclosure by Gunter Ollmann
- Security Economics Part 1: Healthcare Providers by Ed Moyle
- VeriFone vs. Square - Risky Execution or Risky Concept? by Idan Aharoni
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Web Application Firewalls (WAFs) Will Be Ubiquitous
- Developing Information Security Skills Through Deliberate Practice
- 4 Steps to Combat Malware Enterprise-Wide: New Article
- Protect Processes from Spyware With Windows Integrity Levels
- Fun as a Motivator to Change Security-Related Behavior
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.