Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Ironically, Cloud Security Is Picking Up Steam by Jon Oltsik
- Cyber Conflict and State Power by Greg Hoglund
- Consumerization of IT by Klint Finley
- The Rise and Fall of Perfect Security by Michal Zalewski
- US Spy Operation That Manipulates Social Media by Nick Fielding and Ian Cobain
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Protect Files From Malware With Windows Integrity Levels
- Using Twitter for Public Relations During a Data Breach Incident
- Border Bias and Risk Perception in Information Security
- Evolving Threats: The Long Tail of Potential Data Breach Victims
- Security Products and Services: The Long Tail of Customers
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.