Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Defining GRC (The Discipline) by Ben Tomhave
- Who’s Behind Facebook Clickjacking Scams by Krzysztof Kotowicz
- Network Security in the Age of Any Computing by Mike Rothman
- Taking Down Botnets: Microsoft and the Rustock Botnet by Richard Boscovich
- Malware Infection: Wipe, Rinse, Repeat by Chris Mohan
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- 6 Tips for Hiring and Working With Security Consultants
- Turning Information Security Architects into Chefs
- 7 Inconvenient Truths for Information Security
- Traits of a Good Manager of an Information Technology Team
- My Upcoming Presentations: Career, Malware, Social Media
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.