Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- RSA SecurID Attack Details Unveiled – Lessons Learned by Avivah Litan
- Irresponsible Sensationalism by Rocky DeStefano
- Career Advice - Know What Signal You’re Giving by Mike Murray
- Is Risk Assessment Just Change Resistance? by Augusto Barros
- Thoughts on How We’ve Gotten Here by Ben Tomhave
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Hidden Costs of Information Security Projects
- The Reason For All Information Security Woes… Sleep Deprivation
- Antivirus Products Are Like Cold Medicine - Not A Rant
- Security Assessment Report as Critique, Not Criticism
- Featured Security Posts from March 2011
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.
Updated April 2, 2011