Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Security Failure Scenarios by Gunnar Peterson
- Big Brother Forensics: Device Tracking Using Browser-Based Artifacts (Part 1) by Chad Tilbury
- What’s RIGHT with Infosec by Dave Shackleford
- Trojan moves its configuration to Twitter, LinkedIn, MSDN and Baidu by Snorre Fagerland
- Thieves Replacing Money Mules With Prepaid Cards? by Brian Krebs
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Are Anxious People More Vigilant in Information Security?
- Slides for Presentation on Real-World Social Engineering Attacks
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.
Updated April 14, 2012