Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Defense Through Offense, and How APT Fits There by Iftach Ian Amit
- CSS and XSS in Melodious Harmony by Dan Crowley
- Monthly Malware Statistics, March 2011 by Vyacheslav Zakorzhevsky
- Is Your Computer Listed “For Rent”? by Brian Krebs
- The Epsilon Phishing Model by Gary Warner
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- 3 Tools to Scan the File System With Custom Malware Signatures
- Advanced Persistent Threat Haiku
- Respect the Browser - Security Awareness Recommendations
- 4 Free Tools to Detect Local Insecure Browser Plugins
- Announcing the Certified APT Nerd (CAPTN) Credential
- Social Graph: The Holy Grail of Actionable Intelligence
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.