Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- What does Regulatory Compliance have in Common with Immunization? by Michael Dahn
- Why Policies Matter by Michael Rasmussen
- 2011 Data Breach Investigations Report by Verizon RISK Team (PDF)
- Recent Facebook XSS Attacks Show Increasing Sophistication by theharmonyguy
- Categorizing FUD by Mike Rothman
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- A Look at Today’s Computer Attack and Defense Landscape
- The Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) Merchandise Store
- How Much Should an Information Security Book Cost?
- Choice Fatigue Might Affect Information Security Decisions
- Which Information Security Job Titles Are Least and Most Common?
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.