Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- How to Read and Act on the 2011 Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report by Rich Mogull
- Who “Owns” Your Cloud? by Mark Thiele
- Where Did That Scammer Get Your Email Address? by Brian Krebs
- BlackHole Exploit Kit by Alen Puzic
- Ask Not What the Security Industry Can Do For You… by Alan Shimel
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- 6 Reasons Why Business Managers Ignore IT Security Risk Recommendations
- Know the Alternatives When Negotiating IT Risk Mitigation Approaches
- SWFREtools for Analyzing Flash Malware
- Market Segmentation in Computer Attacks
- APT cartoon #6: APT Goes Mainstream on TV
- Why I Make Fun of Advanced Persistent Threat (APT)
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.