Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- A Weekend of Click-Jacking on Facebook by Stephan Chenette
- Advanced Persistent Tweets: Zero-Day in 140 Characters by Brian Krebs
- Considering an Opt-Out Program on PCI Validation by Michael Dahn
- RSA Among Dozens of Firms Breached by Zero-Day Attacks by Brian Krebs
- Chat Log: What It Looks Like When Hackers Sell Your Credit Card Online by Kevin Poulsen
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Featured Security Posts from April 2011
- Understand the Risks of Email Search Add-Ons and Services
- The Company of Self: A Career Development Org Chart
- The Worst Information Security Advice Ever
- Don’t Underestimate the Importance of Feeling Secure
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.