Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Status Report: The Dishonest Minority by Bruce Schneir
- Social Privacy in Networked Publics: Teens Attitudes,Practices, and Strategies by danah boyd and Alice Marwick (PDF)
- Zeus Trojan’s Source Code Leaked and Now Available Everywhere by RSA FraudAction Research Labs
- The Crimeware Infection Lifecycle by Gunter Ollmann
- Defending SEO with Layered Protection by Fraser Howard
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Are Mistrustful People Better at Information Security?
- 6 Free Local Tools for Analyzing Malicious PDF Files
- Making Sense of Digital Forensics and Incident Response Disciplines
- Explaining Your Progress to Clients or Colleagues
- Learn the Future of Privacy and Social Interactions from Teens
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.