Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Defining Failure by Mike Rothman
- What Is Zeus by James Wyke
- Risk Management, Cloud and the Horseless Carriage by Ed Moyle
- An Unlikely Couple: 64-bit Rootkit and Rogue AV for MacOS by Vyacheslav Zakorzhevsky
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Information Security Implications of the New Tech Bubble
- 4 Free Online Tools for Examining Suspicious PDFs
- The Risks of Relying Too Much on Security Frameworks
- 4 Reasons Why Computer Users Dread Installing Security Updates
- Fear vs. Anxiety in Information Security: What We Can Do
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.