Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- The Failure of Hypnosis in Social Engineering by Mike Murray
- No Holding Pattern for Airline Fraud by Uri Rivner
- 4 Tips to Get a Conference “Call for Papers” Submission Accepted by Jeremiah Grossman
- Want to Stop Junk Email? Block Payments to Spammers by Joan Goodchild
- The Marginal Utility of Breach Data by Ben Tomhave
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Remotely Find Outdated Adobe Reader With HBGary AcroScrub
- Herd Behavior in Information Security – The Good and The Bad
- Analyze Memory of an Infected System With Mandiant’s Redline
- Discover Whether a Company Was Hacked – New Service
- The Role of Rituals in Information Security
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.