Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- The Evolution of TDL: Conquering x64 by Eugene Rodionov and Aleksandr Matrosov (PDF)
- It’s Raining Source! by Sean Bodmer
- Mobile Malware Evolution: An Overview by Denis Maslennikov
- Selective Deregulation: What You Need to Know About the Future of PCI Validation by Michael Dahn
- Malware Attracted to Android Phones by McAfee (PDF, Page 4 of the McAfee Threats Report Q1 2011)
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Tracking Known Malicious Websites by ETag Identifiers
- Shrinking vs. Slicing the Pie of Online and Computer Crime
- Featured Security Posts from May 2011
- Cyber Warfare Encompasses Only Some Security Concerns
- The Targeted Attack Potential of Vanity Web Searches
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.