Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- China’s View Is More Important Than Yours by Richard Bejtlich
- Criminal Classifieds: Malware Writers Wanted by Brian Krebs
- Analysis and Evolution of MacDefender OS X Fake AV Scareware by Eric Monti
- Lessons That Technology Company CEOs Should Learn From the RSA Breach by Jon Oltsik
- The State of Badware by StopBadware (PDF)
Also, during the past week I published the following posts with the focus on malvertising practices:
- Examples of Malvertising Campaigns
- The Mechanics of Malicious Ads
- How Malicious Ad Campaigns Are Protected
- How Malicious Ads Are Deployed
- Dealing With Malicious Ads - Who and How?
I also published a quick post on the world’s quickest information security personality test.
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.