Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Fake AV, Education, and Conditioning by Marco Cova
- Information Class-ed-ification by Rob Bainbridge
- (IN)SECURE Magazine, Issue 30 (PDF)
- Is Your Email Address Worth More Than Your Credit Card Number? by Rich Mogull
- "I’m Not a Coder" May Not Fly Forever by Dave Shackleford
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- We Still Suck at Protecting Logon Credentials
- A Delusive Sense of Security in Walled Gardens
- Analyzing Suspicious PDF Files With Peepdf
- The Critical Role of the Security Incident Response Coordinator
- Tying Shoelaces, Security Best Practices and ROI
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.