Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Updated Recommendations for RSA Token Users by Dave Kennedy
- The Age of Security Specialization is Near! by Mike Rothman
- Banks Hold Key to Killing Rogue Pharmacies by Brian Krebs
- TDL4 - Top Bot by Sergey Golovanov and Igor Soumenkov
- A Window into Mobile Device Security by Carey Nachenber (PDF)
Also, during the past week I published the following posts with the focus on malvertising practices:
- When Does a Suspicious Event Qualify as a Security Incident?
- Security Implications of the “Web” Becoming the “Social Web”
- When Bots Use Social Media for Command and Control
- The Use of Pastebin for Sharing Stolen Data
- 4 Tips for a Strong Executive Summary of a Security Assessment Report
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.