Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Decoding Data Exfiltration – Reversing XOR Encryption by Brian Hussey
- Which Banks Are Enabling Fake AV Scams? by Brian Krebs
- Does Mac OS X Need Protection? by Stephan Chenette
- A Journey to the Cloud by Raymond Umerley
- Simple Isn’t Simple by Rich Mogull
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Featured Security Posts from June 2011
- 4 Reasons Why Security Assessment Recommendations Get Ignored
- Using Pastebin Sites for Pen Testing Reconnaissance
- Cheat Sheet for Creating Security Assessment Reports
- Reflections Upon Deception and Protean Security Tactics
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.