Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Clickjacking Attacks Unresolved by Lin-Shung Huang and Collin Jackson
- How to Buy Friends and Deceive People by Brian Krebs
- It Takes a Generation by Ben Tomhave
- Lessons from LIGATT by Ben Rothke
- Anonymous, LulzSec and the Trouble with Hacktivism by Rafal Los
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Clickjacking the Next Generation
- What InfoSec Can Learn from NYC Restaurant Inspections
- The Changing Landscape of Malware for Mobile Devices
- Learn Better Security Breach PR from Harold Sun’s Half-Hearted Apology
- The Use of Social Engineering by Mobile Device Malware
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.