Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Journey Into Incident Response: Google the Security Incident Detector by Corey Harrell
- SQL Injection Challenge and Time-Based Security by Richard Bejtlich
- Secureview Magazine, Q2 2001(PDF)
- So Long, And No Thanks for the Externalities by Cormac Herley (PDF)
- Imperva’s Web Application Attack Report, July 2011 (PDF)
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Why There Are Fewer LinkedIn Scams and Malware Than Facebook Ones
- Exploring LinkedIn Look-Alike Email Spam Campaigns
- The Potential for Malicious Ads on linkedin.com
- Scams and Malicious Activities Using the LinkedIn Website
- The Use of Fake or Fraudulent LinkedIn Profiles
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.