Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Exploring Artifacts in Heap Memory with Heap Inspector by Aaron LeMasters
- Inside the Android Security Patch Lifecycle by Tim Wyatt
- Accept Apathy—Save Users from Themselves and You from Yourself by Mike Rothman
- Big Data: Information Security Downsides (And Upsides Too!) by Ed Moyle
- Is Google+ safer than Facebook? by Tamas Rudnai
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- How Information Security Professionals Are Different
- Why Computer Users Don’t Install Security Patches
- Which Apps Are Authorized to Access Your Social Networking Accounts?
- 11 Security Tips for Online Social Networking
- New Job, New Challenges, New Opportunities
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.
Updated August 6, 2011