Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Browsers and Malware by Augusto Paes de Barros
- Safe in Its Shell by Anil Dash
- Citadel Trojan Uses Insidious Forms of Social Engineering by Social-Engineer.org
- Malware Uncertainty & False Positives by Gunter Ollmann
- Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against Iran by David E. Sanger
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- The Endowment Effect in Information Security
- How to Extract Flash Objects From Malicious MS Office Documents (SANS forensics blog)
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.