Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Browsers and Malware by Augusto Paes de Barros
- Safe in Its Shell by Anil Dash
- Citadel Trojan Uses Insidious Forms of Social Engineering by Social-Engineer.org
- Malware Uncertainty & False Positives by Gunter Ollmann
- Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against Iran by David E. Sanger
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- The Endowment Effect in Information Security
- How to Extract Flash Objects From Malicious MS Office Documents (SANS forensics blog)
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.
Updated June 2, 2012