Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- 15 Years of Software Security: Looking Back and Looking Forward by Adam Shostack
- Slip-Up in Chinese Military TV Show Reveals More Than Intended by Matthew Robertson and Helena Zhu
- Beware Anti-Malware Snake Oil by Mike Rothman
- Implications of Google’s Pharmacy Debacle by Ben Edelman
- How We Found the File That Was Used to Hack RSA by Mikko Hypponen
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Saying Something Nice About Information Security
- How to Get into Digital Forensics or Security Incident Response
- Process Monitor Filters for Malware Analysis and Forensics
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.