Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Win32/Delf.QCZ: Additional Details by Sébastien Duquette
- Intelligence-Driven Computer Network Defense Informed by Analysis of Adversary Campaigns and Intrusion Kill Chains by Eric Hutchins, Michael Cloppert and Rohan Amin (PDF)
- DigiNotar Breach - The Story So Far by Swa Frantzen
- August 2011 Cyber Attacks Timeline by Paolo Passeri
- Pharma Wars: Purchasing Protection by Brian Krebs
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- The Dark Side of Remote Desktop
- 3 Free NirSoft Tools for Malware Analysis
- Featured Security Posts from August 2011
- Using Netsh for Easier Network Setup in a Malware Lab
- Process Hacker as an Alternative to Process Explorer
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.