Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Should We Still Test Patches? by Rob VandenBrink
- Researchers’ Typosquatting Stole 20 GB of E-Mail From Fortune 500 by Kim Zetter
- Getting Started by Harlan Carvey
- ProRing Crime Services by Gunter Ollmann
- Online Malware Support Shows Infected ICS Computers by Michael Toecker
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Design Information Security With Failure in Mind
- 5 Events in 2011 That Challenged Online Security and Trust Assumptions
- 9 Convenient Lies in Information Security
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.